Tuesday, November 1, 2011

The book is in my hands!

There is no way to tell you the excitement I feel, holding our beautiful book in my hands for the first time!
I spent ten minutes telling our UPS guy about the book, he was very enthusiastic!
Now I have to stop dancing long enough to settle down and check the book for errors, then I OK it, and the first printing will commence.
Those of you who have ordered them will get yours shipped next week. If you haven't ordered, them, be the first of your friends!

1 comment:

  1. Leticia, I'm so happy for you, and for all of the readers who will be blessed by "A Special Mother Is Born."

    If I'd been in your shoes, I wouldn't have stopped at spending "ten minutes telling our UPS guy about the book." I also would have gushed to the postman, spilled to the checkout clerk, and bent the ears of every neighbor within two miles. Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete