Thursday, November 3, 2011

Comment from contributing author Diane Grover


When MaryEllen was born, the doctors inundated us with the science and statistics of why she had Down syndrome, what her chances were of this going wrong, and that going wrong, and every thing you can imagine to get depressed over as a parent of a new born baby. While this was going on, I craved reading something about my journey from my faith perspective. Well, 6 years later, there is a book that is exactly that! It is ABSOLUTELY beautiful! I am one of the contributors, and I am VERY proud to be one! Leticia Velasquez it is absolutely beautiful! This book needs to get in as many hands as many people as is possible, whether you have a child with special needs or not, whether you are Catholic or not. It is wonderful! Thank you Leticia, for all of your hard work!


No comments:

Post a Comment